Each program comes with over 50 pre-recorded tutorial videos in “real” time so that you can follow along and do the movements with us! We also include suggested regressions for movements that are slightly more advanced/require more range of motion, as well as provide in-depth written descriptions below each movement, and a downloadable PDF version of the program for times when you can’t access the internet!
MOBILITY: Ideally you will want to have a Pull-Up Bar/Something you can hang off, and a pair of Suspension Rings (preferably not TRX). These tools are not mandatory, and you can still get plenty out of this program if you don’t have access to them. The tools for this program are only used for a total of 4 movements on Day 1 (some bodyweight alternatives are also suggested).
FOUNDATIONS: All you will need is 1 Kettlebell to use for both lower and upper body workouts (although 2 would be ideal: one for the upper body, and one for the lower body), and either a Plyo Box/an elevated surface to stand on. For example, this could be a bench, a few weighted plates, or anything that will hold your weight.
- Build a Strong and Mobile Foundation Using Weighted and Un-Weighted Workouts
- Both Programs can be Implemented Into Other Stretching/Mobility/Skill Work
- Recommended Programming Schedule: Repeat One Program for at least 4-6 Weeks Before
- Moving on to the Next Program
- Daily 45 Minute-1.5 Hour Workouts
- Single Payment of 110.00 USD (Online Access to Both Programs for 1 Year)
- Videos are Downloadable
- No Subscription. No Automated Repayments